Antique Victorian Swiss Chronograph 17 Jewel Pocket Watch with 30 Minute Register
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique 19th Century Swiss Chronograph Victorian Gents Pocket Watch, made in Switzerland. The Dial is a White Porcelain Triple Dial with 30 Minute Register, Overall Decent Condition with Some Damage Near the Edge, as pictured. The Movement is a High End Swiss 17 Jewel Pin Set Chronograph Movement. The watch Ticks and Runs, but the Chronograph Hand is Loose and Needs to be Secured Properly and Overall Functions Need to Be Tested. The Glass is Good and This Has Great Potential, as Pictured!!! What you see pictured is what is included. Don't Pass This One Up! The item "Antique Victorian Swiss Chronograph 17 Jewel Pocket Watch with 30 Minute Register" is in sale since Friday, July 8, 2016.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Watches, Parts & Accessories\Watches\Pocket Watches". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Made in Switzerland
- Closure: Open Face
- Movement: Swiss 17 Jewel Movement
- Age: 19th Century
- Case Material: Nickel Silver Case with Oxidized Gun Metal Finish
- Country Made: Switzerland
- Size: 2" Diameter Case
- working: Partially working, Needs Service
- Watch Model: Chronograph
- Style: Victorian Art Deco
- Type: RR Railroad Railway Train R.
- Setting: Pin Set
- Pocket Watch Type: Chronograph